The Wearhouse is a wonderful apartment situated just yards from one of the most beautiful beaches in the UK, arguably the most beautiful, Porthcurno.
This Apartment was built in 2009 and is in beautiful condition. It has two bedrooms, one double and one bunk-room. Its a compact apartment with outstanding views and a location to die for.
Fantastic location. Fantastic to be able to walk to the beach and not to use the car. So peaceful and relaxing – we sleep so well. The apartment is so clean and comfortable in a location that cannot be beaten. We can’t wait to come again next year.
Porthcurno is an area of outstanding beauty, located just a couple of miles from Lands End, Sennen Cove and the picturesque Mousehole. The Wearhouse location could not be better if you are a lover of what Cornwall has to offer.
Situated yards from the sandy beach of Porthcurno, this first floor apartment is attached to the owners home and is tucked away down a private lane with sea views. Ideally located for exploring the west of Cornwall, or enjoying a day at the beach followed by a cream tea at the nearby cafe.
The village is well known for its Telegraph Museum and the Minack Theatre hewn into the rocks, with a variety of performances against the backdrop of the sea.
The living area at the Wearhouse is open plan with leather sofas, Satelite TV and DVD player.
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
There is one double and one single room in the property.
- 1 Double room
- 1 Bunk room
Everything you need to make your stay comfortable at the Wearhouse.
- First Floor apartment.
- Shower room with toilet and basin
- Services: OFCH. All fuel, power,bed linen (duvets) and towels included
- Parking for one car. Satellite TV. DVD Player. Electric cooker. Dishwasher Fridge. Microwave. Laundry and Tumble Drying available on request.
- Non smokers only. No Pets. Friday to Friday bookings.
- There are Tennis Courts nearby. Shop and Pub 100 yds.